Job Title: Account Sales Representative
Job Summary and Basic Description: Account Sales Representatives are responsible for business to business sales. As such they call businesses, customers and potential customers that have shown interest in extending or improving their services. Account Sales Representatives are given leads to manage in order to fulfill their key performance indicators and goals.
Job Skills and Abilities: TouchPoint Contact Centers is currently recruiting full time account sales representatives who demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Knowledge in business to business sales and customer services
- Meet monthly key phone performance indicators and sales goals
- Navigate Microsoft Office and computer software by utilizing all forms of communication phone, email, and SKYPE
- Serve our prospective customers, customers and each other with excellence and professionalism
- Take ownership of customer’s accounts and utilize critical thinking skills to overcome customer concerns and objections
- Input customer data insuring that all information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date on a daily basis
At TouchPoint Contact Centers, we know that we are only as good as our employees, so we search as widely as possible for talented and motivated individuals to fill vacant full time and part time positions in our Company. We offer a competitive base rates along with an incentive plan. TouchPoint’s hours of operation are 8:30am to 8pm, shifts vary. Once employees have progressed through the probationary period, we offer full time employees paid vacation, sick and holidays. We know that the marketplace is ever changing and that finding high-quality people is an evolving process. We conduct all recruiting in a fair and non-discriminatory manner. TouchPoint is committed to a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, age, sex, disability, or other unlawful factors.
Return to Careers page